Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Some interesting things around here

Thy sky has been amazing between rains.
I love fall, the light changes here. It is very subtle to most people. Even the ones that live here.
I see the small changes that are this area's signs of season changing.
This to me is a perfect southern California fall sky. It sparkles with clean.
We have even had rain and are expecting more this week and colder weather this year.
I also had a cactus bloom over the last couple of weeks, it is probably confused.
It looks almost female, doesn't it? It is the cactus goddess.

And these are just because I love the way these pics turned out.
A gaggle of Greenmen Brooches.
Have a great week my friends, get to work on your Christmas presents, now, if you haven't already.
Be thankful for everything.
Heard this on one of Oprah's shows.
Thought for the day??
"Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different"


7 comments:

  1. Love your gaggle of greenmen! I might give one of those a try - I need to get myself some molding stuff, too, so I only have to do it once :P. The cactus is cool, too - you have such a unique way of looking at things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say hello! Your pics are beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, up till this week our poor plants didn't know what to do either..."should we die or keep blooming??!" LOL My Christmas cactus is blooming..so I called it my "Dia de los Muertos" cactus!!

    I plan on buying from local vendors and artists this Christmas, so I love those Greenmen...wonderful!!

    Actually bought my 89 year old mother a Bible. She said she doesn't understand her old Catholic Bible, ya know with all those "thees and thous," so I got her an easy reading one...she's always wanted to read it, now she can and understand it!!

    Have a great week.

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cactus Goddes ;-) and very nice Greenmen brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie!! Hello and thank you for your visits and the email with the info. I seem to be going in a million directions at the same time and getting no where.

    Yes, the cactus DOES look like a woman...with petite but fallen breasts. Happens to all of us apparently!

    LOVE your gaggle of Brooches! Don't care for Oprah much, but I do like that quote. That's where I am right now...I don't have time to maintain all these regrets. We are just living in love for now.
    **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. A "gaggle of greemen" love it - love the clouds and the cactus goddess - that is exactly what it looks like!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the sky is so beautiful these days. I saw some incredible sunsets from my office lately. Fall is awesome with all its colors.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net