Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Wonder- Woodwife Wednesday

It is a wonder to me how many giving and talented people there are out there in Blogland.
How can it get any better than that?
I know all of them!!! ;-D
My friend the Woodwife is a multi faceted, talented woman.

I love this tutorial, here, http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/2010/05/to-antique-or-not-to-antique-part-5.html simple, effective, and quick, 
and the Woodwife, Donna, took some of my pieces and included them in one of her works of spirit.
I love being able to be a piece of this love charged piece.

And this is what she did with them.


Cool huh?



Nice touch. Everyone can use a guardian angel.

I adore the colors on these.

Great Job Donna!!! Donna has a couple of Etsy stores too.
The Woodwife Wares http://www.etsy.com/shop/thewoodwife
Blue Otter Arts http://www.etsy.com/shop/blueotterarts

6 comments:

  1. Your work really compliments hers...great piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie you are so sweet. We work so well together too!!! It's because we both love what we do - we love each others creations and when you put all that together well, it's magick!! Plus we have that dream-link thing going on too!! Thank you Marie for your wonderful words. I have you on my blog today too - imagine that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply awesome!!!! Beautiful!!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys go together like peanut butter and jelly. Or is that peanut butter and chocolate? :)) Lovely box! xox Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous! Donna is very talented. Thank you for sharing her links. :) Hope you are well and have a great weekend! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net