Friday, May 6, 2011

Jodi's book-Mariposa

Well, you saw my book but I have yet to show you Jodi's. So here it is.

Jodi has taught me everything I know. We work well together and she puts up with my hundreds of questions, maybe even thousands ;-D Her patience is unbelievable.

Jodi has an eye for beauty and design and turns a sows ear in to a silk purse...or something like that.
I know I am going to get a ration after she sees this.

Jodi is very modest and gets mad when I brag about her skills.
So this is why I am doing this while she can not reach me.

Jodi you are talented and so giving and kind!! I love you!
So now everyone knows ;-P

Jodi is working with Die Cuts with a View paper Mariposa. It is beautiful, it has an Asian air to it. It has glitter, gold, and beautiful focal butterflies. It is just gorgeous and rich. I love the red pages.
This picture shows the brilliance of the papers best. Would you look at the red pages? They are just yummy. DCWV you did good on this papuh!!

And the front black pages are pretty damn good too!
I really love this book too!


So you can see why I am doing so well. I have an excellent teacher. Hard to believe these are paper bags...yes??


My favorite page one last time.
Hope none of you get this cold, it is yucky. All I want to do is sleep. I don't do that all that much and I love it so it is good I guess.
I would love to taste my food though.
Be well, know you are loved, and be kind to others.

6 comments:

  1. those papers are stunning! so vibrant. the butterfly theme is really pretty. what an awesome book! i hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful!! I want to work with paper now. See what you started? Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you are not well, Marie. Hope you'll be fine to enjoy the weekend. Thank you for sharing this lovely butterfly book. I just love them. :) Jodi is very talented! Enjoy Mother's Day! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper bags? What? I missed something. these are gorgeous!

    I don't imagine your friend is any kinder or more generous than you are, Marie, nor more talented! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my god, the talent must be flying high with you two together!

    your love and gratitude is so apparent here, marie. a good friend is gift enough, but a talented teacher of a friend: that is triple special.

    jodi's pages are so zen relaxing they look effortless: the sign of a gifted artist.

    happy Mother's day, dear friend.


    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better, Marie.
    Love what Jodi has done.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net