Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jodi and I spend the weekend paper crafting

  Jodi and spent most of Saturday night and part of Sunday making a new album with DCWV paper and black paper bags.
Jodi got the idea from Kathy at Paper Phenomenon  http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/
What a brilliant girl and funny too.
She says papuh! I love listening to her.
I laugh and laugh and laugh. Now that is good for you. Laughing and papuh crafting!
The pages are made with small gift bags reconfigured in to pages that are embellished.
There are all kinds of pockets for tags and photos, but I am not done with mine at all yet!
I have to go back to Jodi's to work again, damn.
Hidden in the bag is another pocket for a tag and a picture.

On the back of the page above is another flap and pocket, along with a small pocket at the right side of the page.
It will make so much more sense when all the tags are done and placed.

There is that little pocket. Don't you love the measuring tape paper? Die Cuts with a View is the company.


This is both pages with the flap page on the left closed. I love the way that gear rises out of the pocket on the bottom. This is the beginning of the book and at this point I have no idea what I am doing. It is a happy accident. So perfect!
I will upload some more photos when I get a chance today. So check back, I just wanted to give you something to look at this morning, Happy May my pretties!!
Craft with a friend it is so much fun.
If not, craft by yourself, it is good for you.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving these!!! Can't wait for more. I love papuh stuff. I am going to follow her link right now. The papuh girl....is she from NY 'cause we say papuh too? We don't like R's at the end much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool! that is really neat! an accident? i hardly think so. not with your creativity and artistic abilities! if it looks this good now, i can't wait to see it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, you know I love your clay work to no end, but when you do paper, you do a BANG UP JOB!!!
    These are gorgeous and I love the fact that there are all the little flaps and pockets, etc. Plus I'm fond of the paper choices too....
    ROCK ON PAPUH GRRRLLL!!!

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Marie, these are GORGEOUS... love all the pockets...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. another marie creative creation, done with care and perfection and always a touch of whimsy.

    hello there! i have been busy whining about various things, made worse by not having time for visits with my friends. so i'm glad to be here tonight!

    ♥ marie :^)
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Marie... Those look beautiful and what fun hanging out with your friend!
    XXX Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous (and ingenious)work!

    Gotta say I'm a little jealous...I spent the weekend working on the rent house. But one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net