Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Wonder- light my fire


Come on baby light my fire.
Blazing a trail, making sticks a match to any medium!
Click on the picture to visit an article (UK Daily Mail) about Mr. David Mach.
Click on his name to go to his website.


Here are some interesting Matchstick sculptures from Tutzone.net



Photo credit Velvien on Photobucket


WOW!!!
Art like this lights me up.
There was a day when polymer clay was considered a non-traditional medium (child's toy,
my back side  ;-O).
Oh, get over it.
It is not the medium that makes the art!
We the artists, make the medium and we sell the product.

7 comments:

  1. Can you imagine the patience it would take to do something like that!?!?! Goodness. Wishing you a lovely day. **kisskiss** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a incredible art. i see his blog, super works

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could have a newspaper column introducing all the artists you uncover and discover, marie. i tend to gravitate toward anything with light(s). but i have to admit i would be speechless if i found this gorilla under my christmas tree! lol!

    sorry i've been up and away of late. i hope all is well with you and yours. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not imagine the patience, Deb!
    I do not know if I have that kind of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness. Incredible patience. I'd be so nervous of my work going up in flames. Pouf!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net