Monday, June 29, 2009

Premio Meme Award


I have been awarded the Premio Meme Award by Creative Treasures by Donna,
Thank you so much Donna, I love this.
You can visit Donna here http://ctbydonna.blogspot.com/

She has some absolutely gorgeous jewelry and a beautiful blog to boot.

What the hell does "to boot" or "ta boot" mean? LOL! something to do in my spare time eh? Look that up. NOT! (I probably will now that I wrote it here)
I am going to tell you now 7 facts about myself (the rules) ;-O
1. I love my grand daughter and grand son.
2. I am so grateful to be able to do what I love.
3. I am so grateful for all my pretties, thank you! (everything I do here I do for you! and me!!! LOL!!)
4. My office and Craft area are totally in disarray. (looks like a sh-t storm hit the place) now doesn't that make you all feel better?
5. I can find everything.
6. I don't dye my hair anymore.
7. I used to work in a power plant. (and my nickname on my hard hat was cannonball) make up your own stories here. If they are good, tell me, I will use them. Lol!

And 7 people I would love to pass this to! (the rules) ;-O
I understand life and know that some of you may not have time to take this and post it and follow the rules, but I just wanted you to know that I listen, I read, and I care. You are important bloggers to me.








Here is a description of the award and some of the meaning.
From K-squared Ramblings http://www.hyperborea.org/journal/

"There are at least two different descriptions of the award in English:
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
and
The PREMIO DARDO is designed to recognize unique voices and visions on the Web as well as to promote fraternization amongst bloggers of all sorts.
The number of blogs you’re expected to pass along the award to is variously given as 5, 10, 12, and 15."
NICE!

7 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Marie!!! thank you so much for this award! I love hearing a little about you...and I laughed at your nickname in the Power Plant!!! hahahaha

    Thank you again!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Award Marie....a great big Congrats!!


    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me. The meaning of the award is very special. Thank you again, Cannonball!! LOL Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award Marie! :) I am headed out for the holiday tomorrow, but will post it when I get home next week! Thanks so much! :) Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie, you are such a sweetheart. Hopefully, between wrapping clothesline and chasing after the new kitten, I can find time to participate. Hmmm, what color was your hair when they called you cannonball, and did they call you that "coming" or "going"? That might be the best clue. Giggle, Giggle..
    Love and hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! Thank you, Marie.

    I love your "random facts" and can totally relate to being able to find exactly what I need in my own mess. :)

    I will post mine tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cannonball ;)

    Thanks so much for this award! I will post on it over at Quote-ching...

    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net