Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stamped Mokume Gane- part4



Here you can see me using a paper clip as a texture tool!








I am using a heart charm as tool! And if you are real quick you will be able to spot the blooper.





Here is the imprint of an awesome rubber stamp that I have. Don't even ask. The company that made this one doesn't exsist any more. There are tons of other companies that make wonderful spiral stamps though.






Now sliver off slices of the top of the stack with your clay blade. I say sliver because it is easier than trying to take the whole slice.

On to the final part, I am sitting here at this point wondering if it is all worth it...

1 comment:

  1. Hi- I just wondered, what are you makng here? Or, are you just trying to show the viewer how to make a textured pattern? I am unclear, what is Mokume Gane?

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net